- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Right to Rectification: You can update or correct your personal information on your account once logged in (If there is any). You may also request that we correct or update your information by contacting us at TurkMediaHub Ltd on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to Erasure: You can request that we close your account and remove the personal information we hold about you as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable national laws by contacting us at TurkMediaHub at email@example.com or or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to Access: You can request a copy of the personal information that TurkMediaLtD holds about you by contacting us at on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know if any fees apply. Where you have a statutory right to request access or request the modification or erasure of your personal information, we can still withhold that access or decline to modify or erase your personal information in some cases in accordance with applicable national laws but we will give you reasons if we do so.